- US Players
- Changes to Account Balance
- Technical Issues
- Game Client
- Account Security
- Purchasing Play Chips
How can players from the United States of America (or territories of the United States of America) cash out or withdraw their funds?
The process of reimbursing Full Tilt Poker's US players is being addressed and managed by the US Government.
Can players play for real money while located in the United States of America (or territories of the United States of America)?
No. Under the terms of our agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice, we will not offer real money online poker in the U.S. until such time as there is regulation and licensing permitting this. The agreement does expressly allow Full Tilt Poker to apply for such licenses in the U.S. whenever they are offered.
Will US players be able to use the same screen names when Full Tilt Poker is re-launched?
US players account details will not change – all Player IDs will be the same. Please note that you will still be able to log in and play for play money while located in the United States of America (or territories of the United States of America)
All tournament tickets that had a real money value and expired during the interruption to our service or were scheduled to expire before February 1, 2013 have been converted to their T$ equivalent.
Ring Game Tickets
All ring game tickets that expired after the site went offline on June 29th, 2011 with a real money balance have been converted to their real money equivalent.
All tournaments that were still in progress when the site went offline on June 29th, 2011 were cancelled and paid out according to rule #31 on the tournament rules page.
Initial Deposit and Reload Bonuses
Any bonuses that were not purchased and were still active when the site went offline on June 29th, 2011 have since expired. If there was any cleared portion of the bonus that hadn't been released yet, that cleared amount has been credited to the bonus holder's account.
Any bonuses that were purchased in the FTP Black Card Store, Iron Man Store, or Full Tilt Academy Store and were still active when the site went offline on June 29th, 2011 have since expired. If there was any cleared portion of the bonus that hadn't been released yet, that cleared amount has been credited to the bonus holder's account. In addition, the remainder of the bonus has been refunded on a pro-rated basis in the same currency the bonus was purchased in. For example, if you paid 28,500 FTPs for a $100 bonus and cleared $50 before the site went offline, you have been refunded 14,250 FTPs.
Sit & Go Leaderboard
Prizes for the June, 2011 Sit & Go Leaderboard have been paid to players based on the results of the first 29 days of June, 2011.
Multi-Table Tournament Leaderboard
Prizes for the June, 2011 Multi-Table Tournament Leaderboard have been paid to players based on the results of the first 29 days of June, 2011. The MTT Leaderboard Freeroll will now take place on Sunday, 11th November, 2012 at 12:30 ET.
Note that if you are in a location that Full Tilt Poker is no longer available for real money play, you will not be able to participate in the MTT Leaderboard Freeroll.
All unfulfilled store orders have been cancelled and the full purchase price has been refunded in the same currency the order was placed.
June 29th and June 30th, 2011 have been credited to all Iron Man players as "free" Iron Days. Following this, their June, 2011 Iron Man status has been determined and granted. All Iron Man medals and all Iron Man Freeroll Tickets have been awarded. Following this, all Iron Man Freeroll Tickets have been exchanged for Iron Man Medals at the normal Ticket Exchange rate. Finally, all Iron Man Medals have been converted to Full Tilt Points at a rate of 50 FTPs per Medal exchanged.
All Full Tilt Poker Academy Credits have been converted to Full Tilt Points at a rate of 1 FTP per Credit exchanged.
All players that finished in the top 1,000 of any Fantasy event will receive an entry to a $10,000 Freeroll to take place on Sunday, 25th November,2012 at 14:15 ET. All other prizes and freerolls for this promotion have been cancelled.
Note that if you are in a location that Full Tilt Poker is no longer available for real money play, you will not be able to participate in the $10,000 Freeroll.
Any players that were referred through the refer-a-friend program have been granted an additional 90 days to achieve the Refer-A-Friend Milestone rewards.
I requested a withdrawal from my account shortly before the site went down. What happened to my funds?
All outstanding withdrawals at the time the site went down, remained un-processed. We have accounted for every un-processed transaction (made using any payment method; Check, Credit Card or Online Wallet for example) and all affected accounts have had the appropriate credit made to their balance.
I completed a deposit shortly before the site went down. What happened to my funds?
All deposits which were 'In Processing' at the time the site went down, have been cancelled and no funds have been credited to player accounts. These 'Failed' deposits will have no impact on the balance of your account and you will be able to check this on your applicable payment method statement.
I was in the process of completing a Player to Player transfer when the site went down. What happened to those funds?
All Player to Player transfers which were 'In Processing' when the site went down, have been cancelled. The balance of the player receiving the transaction (recipient) was not affected in any way. The balance of the player initiating the transaction (sender) has been credited with the original transaction amount.
Will I need to install a new software version?
Upon re-starting with your current version of Full Tilt Poker, you will be prompted to upgrade to latest version. If you encounter any issues, we recommend you removing your old version and installing a fresh copy:
If you have saved player notes in the software that you don't want to lose, follow these three steps to back up this information first:
- On the "Start" menu, click on "My Computer".
- Select your main hard drive (usually "C:"), "Program Files", and "Full Tilt Poker". If you saved the software to a different location than the default directory when you installed it, go there instead.
- Locate file called "[YourPlayerID].xml". The text in square brackets will be your actual Player ID on Full Tilt Poker. Copy this file and paste it on to your desktop.
Please reboot your computer before reinstalling the software. In order to reinstall the software please follow the following steps.
- Click http://www.fulltilt.com/download-poker
- Save the set-up program to your computer by clicking Save File.
- Click Open to open the set-up program.
- Accept the security warning by clicking OK.
- Click Next to run the installer.
- Accept the "End User License Agreement" and click Next to continue.
- Click Next to install Full Tilt Poker folder on your computer.
- Click Install to begin the installation process.
- Complete the installation process by clicking Finish.
What happens if I receive an error when I download/install the Full Tilt Poker software?
- Close any applications using Outlook Express, Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer.
- In the Control Panel, open Internet Options.
- Select the General tab and click on Delete Files.
- Check the box next to Delete all offline content, and click OK to remove any unnecessary files that have been automatically stored in your system from previous Internet use.
- Delete the original installation file "FullTiltsetup.exe".
- Go to http://www.fulltilt.com and download the Full Tilt Poker software again, using the Save or Save As option when prompted.
- Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to re-install the software.
I get the message cannot connect to server
- Please ensure that your computer's system clock reflects the current date and time. To change your clock settings, double-click the clock on your taskbar.
- Try adjusting both your firewall and security program settings by following these instructions:
- Open your firewall or security software
- Make sure that Full Tilt Poker and Port: 443 are not blocked
For additional help on changing your Windows* firewall, visit the Microsoft Support website at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283673
- To locate the Full Tilt Poker program, go to the folder where you installed Full Tilt Poker - this will most likely be: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe
- Remove Full Tilt Poker from your firewall and security programs' "allowed" list.
- Restart your computer and reopen the Full Tilt Poker software. This should cause your firewall to re-request a permission setting so you can set to "Allow".
* Please note that Full Tilt Poker provides links to third-party websites and products as a courtesy to our players, and neither endorses nor assumes responsibility for the use of these products or websites, which are independent of Full Tilt Poker. Please be aware that any information or products mentioned should be used or referenced at your own risk and discretion.
How do I reconnect once I've been disconnected?
Disconnections can be frustrating. To reconnect to the Full Tilt Poker software you may need to reset your modem and router:
To try and resolve this issue, turn off all devices on your network and power cycle your network by following these instructions:
- Shut your computer down.
- Unplug your modem, router and computer from the power source and from each other.
- Leave it unplugged for 5 minutes.
- Plug your modem back into the power source and let it cycle (you will see the lights flashing).
- Plug your router into the power source, then into the modem and allow it to cycle.
- Plug your computer in to the power source, then into your router and turn your computer back on.
If possible, you may also wish to try connecting directly to your modem to eliminate your router as a possible source of this issue.
In some cases the Full Tilt Poker servers may be down. If this occurs you will receive notification on screen to indicate if the connectivity to the Full Tilt Poker servers has been affected.
I was disconnected from a tournament/cash game. What support is available to me?
This situation may arise due to unforeseen connectivity issues. Please supply us with as much of the following information as possible so that we can investigate the issue:
Any other pertinent information:
Cash Game Issues:
Amount invested in the pot:
IDs of other players involved:
Any other pertinent information:
If you'd like to find information on all tournaments you've played within the previous seven days, log in to your Full Tilt Poker account and follow these steps:
- Select 'Requests' from the main menu.
- Select 'Check My Tournament History (Internet)'.
A page will open in your web browser containing details about every tournament you participated in over the last seven days.
The Full Tilt Poker software freezes on the initial login screen.
Please follow these instructions to try and resolve the issue:
- Make sure that your computer's system clock reflects the current date and time. If you need to change your clock settings, double-click the clock on your taskbar.
- Try adjusting both your firewall and security program settings. (You may need to refer to a software manual or visit the manufacturer's website if you require help in doing this.)
- Your software may ask you to locate the Full Tilt Poker program to add. To find it, go to the folder where you installed Full Tilt Poker - this will most likely be: C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\FullTiltPoker.exe
- Should Full Tilt Poker already be on your firewall and security programs' "allowed" list, you need to remove it from the list. Once it is removed, restart your computer and reopen the Full Tilt Poker software. This should cause your firewall to re-request a permission setting so you can set to "Allow".
- If you have two firewalls running (i.e. Norton and the Windows built-in firewall), we recommend that you disable your Windows firewall. Using two firewalls may cause interference and decrease the level of your computer's security and performance.
Open your firewall or security software
Check to make sure that "Full Tilt Poker" is not blocked
Make sure that "Port: 443" is not blocked either
Full Tilt Poker requires Internet access at all times. If your software has the capability to add programs to an "exceptions" or "allowable programs" type list, use this to ensure that access is granted to our program. If you already have Full Tilt Poker added to the allowed lists, please skip to number 4.
I am having connection issues and I use a MAC.
Please run a trace route report in order for us to determine the best way to assist you
- Double-click Macintosh HD on the desktop.
- Open the Applications folder and select Utilities.
- Select Network Utility and then Traceroute.
- Type "cashier.fulltilt.com" into the field and click Trace.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and copy and paste the text from the trace into the message.
How do I register for a tournament?
If you'd like to register for a tournament, log in to your Full Tilt Poker account, click the tournament you wish to play and press the 'Register Now' button.
If you know the tournament ID number:
- Press Ctrl+T (Command+T for Mac users).
- Enter the Tournament ID number.
- Select Find Tournament and click Register Now.
How many tables can I play at once?
You can currently play up to 16 tables at once on the Full Tilt Poker Client. Please note that this limit cannot currently be raised.
Can I save my Hand Histories?
To save your hand histories, log in to your Full Tilt Poker account and follow these steps:
- In the 'Options' menu, select 'Hand History'.
- Select the box next to 'Save My Hand Histories' to check it.
- To change the folder where your hand histories will be saved, select 'Change Folder' and choose your desired location.
- To change the language of your hand histories, select your preference from the 'Hand History Language Selection' drop-down menu.
- To change the number of days your hand histories will remain saved, enter your preference in the 'Days to Keep Hand Histories' box.
- Select 'OK'.
Please note: the Hand History feature won't retrieve your past hands. It will only save the hands you play while the Save My Hand Histories box is checked.
How do I save notes on other players?
- Open the Full Tilt Poker Software
- Sit on your preferred table.
- Double click on the player you would like to add a note for.
- Chose the colour that you would like to apply to the note.
- Add note and click 'Save and exit'.
- To view the note you have saved for a player, place your mouse over the player and the note will pop up.
Can I hide from another player?
We do not currently offer an option to hide from any players. If you have any concerns about a player on the site, please contact us at email@example.com
How do I change my Avatar?
- Open the Full Tilt Poker Software
- Click 'Account'.
- Click 'Change Avatar'
- Scroll to your preferred avatar and click 'Ok'.
How do I change the lobby view?
- Log in to Full Tilt Poker and go to the 'Options' menu at the top of the window.
- Select 'Lobby View'.
- Select the option you prefer: Basic View, Standard View or Mini View.
Your lobby view will change automatically.
What are the rules for Heads-up Games?
To ensure a high-level playing field and to maintain an enjoyable online poker environment, the following rules must be respected on our Heads-Up Cash tables:
If you are first seated at a table and do not wish to play against another player, you have the right to refuse the game and ask the player to leave the table. If the player won't leave the table, he is blocking this table and you have the right to complain.
The first player seated at a cash table will automatically receive the small blind/button when play begins. Players must not intentionally take advantage of this by always being the first player seated and playing one hand before sitting out or leaving the table.
Players must not join a table with the intention of leaving the table as soon as they hit a big pot.
If you feel you have been subjected to any unethical behaviour at Heads-Up Cash Games, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I add additional security to my account?
We maintain the most up-to-date security measures to ensure that every player's personal information is always protected.
For players seeking further account security, we offer the following methods of additional authentication: Login with PIN, Login with Security Key and Login with Mobile Security Key.
All players must submit their Player ID (or email address, if you have chosen to require your email address instead of your Player ID) and Password to log in to their Full Tilt Poker account. By choosing to use Login with PIN or Login with Security Key, a second step - additional authentication - is added to the login process.
With each of these methods, an additional "code" is required to log in to your Full Tilt Poker account. This additional proof of identity adds another layer of security to protect your account from unauthorized access.
I am having trouble activating my Security Key on my account.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance stating at what stage in the process you are having issues with.
I am having trouble setting up the Security Key on my mobile phone.
The Full Tilt Poker Mobile Security Key installation process allows for only one failed attempt. If the installation process is unsuccessful, the key software will need to be reset.
To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Can I use more than one Security Key on my account?
You may also use a combination of physical Security Keys (unlimited) and Mobile Applications (limited to up to 6) for further Additional Authentication. Having more than one Security Key associated with your account provides additional means of accessing your account in the event that one is lost or stolen.
In order to use additional devices, you will have to link them to your account:
- Log in to Full Tilt Poker with your additional key.
- Click 'Security' in the game lobby and select 'Additional Authentication'.
- When the Account Security screen appears, select 'Modify Login with Security Key'.
- Click 'Add Security Key' and follow the instructions provided. You will still need to contact us in order to disable a device that you are no longer able to use.
What is Login with a Three-Card Pin?
Login with Three-Card PIN provides you with a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that's used in addition to your Player ID and Password to access your account. To make this PIN easy to remember, Full Tilt Poker will issue a playing card to represent each of these numbers.
Once Login with Three-Card PIN has been enabled, you'll be required to select the cards after entering your Player ID and Password. To do this, you will select the three cards that represent your PIN and enter them in the correct order as shown in the screen above. Please note that the deck will be displayed differently every time the screen is opened to further enhance security.
For full details, please click the link below:
What is login with a Security Key?
A Security Key is a piece of hardware that produces a six-digit code that changes automatically every 30 seconds. This code is used in addition to your Player ID and Password to access your Full Tilt Poker account.
Once Login with Security Key has been enabled for your account, you'll be required to enter this number after logging in with your Player ID and Password. Because the number changes dynamically, this provides additional protection against unauthorized access to your account.
For full details, please click the link below:
What is login with a Mobile Security Key?
The Login with Security Key Mobile Phone Application provides you with a six-digit security code via your mobile phone. This code is used in addition to your Player ID and Password to access your Full Tilt Poker account.
For full details, please click the link below:
Can I request a new PIN?
Yes. Once you have set up Login with PIN then you will be able to change the PIN assigned to your account by clicking on Security in the game lobby and selecting Additional Authentication.
Selecting the Login with PIN option will take you through the steps required to issue a new PIN to your account.
I didn't receive my Three-Card PIN
If you have not received your "Three-Card" PIN please check your email spam filters to ensure the Full Tilt Poker email will make it successfully to your inbox.
Is the Security Key supported on my mobile device?
Full Tilt Poker is currently working to make our mobile security software compatible on as many devices as possible.
Please click on the link below for a list of supported and compatible mobile devices:
How can I Chat?
- Open the Full Tilt Poker Software
- Sit on any table.
- On the bottom left hand side of the game table is the Chat box.
- Place your mouse here and type.
What are the Chat policies?
To maintain an enjoyable online poker environment, we have chat policies in place to protect our players from harassment, obscene language and threats.
We also require players to only speak in English at the tables and refrain from any form of unsolicited advertising.
How do I report a player?
If you believe someone is breaking our chat policies, please contact email@example.com with an example of the chat conversation. This will assist us in taking prompt action as we investigate the issue.
To copy a section of the chat, highlight the chat area with your cursor and press Ctrl+C. Then paste the chat into your email by pressing Ctrl+V (Use Command+C and Command+V on a Mac).
In the meantime, if you would like to block a player's messages:
- Right-click (or press Ctrl+Click on a Mac) on their Player ID in the chat window.
- Select Player Notes.
- Check Ignore Chat and select Save and Exit.
Can I mute another player?
Yes. You can mute chat of another player.
- Open the Full Tilt Poker Software
- Sit on any table.
- Right Click (or press Ctrl+click on a Mac) on the player ID in the chat window.
- Select player notes.
- Check ignore chat
- Select save and exit.
Why was my Chat banned?
We ban a player's chat rights if they have broken any of our chat policies. If your chat has been banned, you will have received an email from Full Tilt Poker support explaining the reason why. It will also contain information on when your chat rights will be reinstated. Please note that your chat rights will not be reinstated until the given date.
Why was my Chat disabled temporarily?
There are some instances when our software will automatically disable or restrict your chat. These are as follows:
All-In Chat Restriction - this feature automatically disables all chat at a table when any player moves all-in. This eliminates distractions for players involved in the hand and allows them to concentrate on the game. Once all betting is complete, players and observers can chat again as usual.
Tournament bubble - this feature automatically disables all chat when tournament players are close to reaching the money. The chat restriction period varies depending on the tournament type and stakes. In regular tournaments, chat will resume once all remaining players are in the money, while in satellite tournaments, chat is disabled until the end of the tournament.
Final table - to minimize distraction, chat is disabled at final tables of all tournaments.
How can I get my Chat reinstated?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org when your chat ban period has expired.
Can I buy Play Chips via the desktop software and the Rush Poker Mobile app?
Yes. To purchase Play Chips, log on to the game software and click the Buy Play Chips button within the Cashier.
Why do Play Chip payment methods vary?
Payment methods vary depending on:
- Your country of residence
- Whether you are using the mobile or desktop software
Once you have selected your Play Chip bundle, you will be able to see what payment options are available.
Can I buy Play Chips for another player?
No. At this time Play Chips cannot be purchased as gifts for other players. All Play Chips must be used by the account holder who has made the purchase.
Can I exchange Play Chips for Real Money?
No. Play Chips cannot be withdrawn or converted into real money. Play Chips are designed for entertainment purposes only.
Can I trade Play Chips with other players or sites?
No. Play Chips can only be purchased via the Full Tilt Poker software. Selling, trading or buying Play Chips from other players or third party sites is prohibited. For more information, please visit our Terms & Conditions page .
Can I get a refund on Play Chips I have purchased, but won't use?
No. We have a strict no-return policy on all Play Chips purchased.
How can I see my Play Chip purchase history?
You may view your Play Chip purchase history by retrieving your purchase history report via the Full Tilt Poker desktop software. To do this:
- Open the Requests menu at the top of the Full Tilt Poker game lobby and select Account History
- Complete the form displayed on the Account History page and click Submit
- You will receive an email when the report is ready to download and it will give instructions on how to access the report
- When you have opened the report, select the Play Chip Purchase History tab at the bottom of the page to view your purchases
At present, this report can only be retrieved via the Full Tilt Poker desktop software. You can download our desktop software here.
How do I know if my purchase has been successful?
Your purchase is successful if:
- Your payment method was properly debited
- The Play Chips have been credited to your Full Tilt Poker account
- You have received confirmation of successful purchase from email@example.com
My payment was successful but I have not received a confirmation email or my Play Chips. Why?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your proof of payment and transaction information, and we'll endeavor to determine why you've not received your chips.
How do these purchases appear on my statement?
Play Chip purchases will appear on your statement (where applicable) as 'Full Tilt PM'.