Seven Days of Speed at Full Tilt Poker
Experience the blistering pace and intensity of Rush Poker, the world’s fastest poker game, to earn up to $250 in cash and win free entry to an exclusive $25K Rush Week Freeroll.
Running from Monday, June 24th to Sunday, June 30th, Rush Week offers even more reasons to play Rush Poker. Accumulate enough Full Tilt Points by playing Rush Poker ring games, Sit & Gos and tournaments during Rush Week and you could earn up to $250 in cash. In addition, all players who make the final table of a Rush Poker Tournament or Sit & Go will receive entry into the exclusive $25K Rush Week Freeroll. Opt in through the My Promotions box in the Full Tilt Poker cashier to avail of Rush Week rewards.
Earn up to $250
Playing Rush Poker is the fastest way to earn Full Tilt Points – the more you play during Rush Week, the more you’ll earn. Accumulate enough points from Rush Poker games on at least four days to earn your cash reward. Reach your reward level on all seven days to double your cash.
There are four Rush Week reward levels – reach Mach 4 for your $250 payday:
Mach 1 (10 Full Tilt Points):
- Earn at least 10 Full Tilt Points per day on any four days to receive $5
- Earn at least 10 Full Tilt Points per day on all seven days to receive $10
Mach 2 (100 Full Tilt Points):
- Earn at least 100 Full Tilt Points per day on any four days to receive $25
- Earn at least 100 Full Tilt Points per day on all seven days to receive $50
Mach 3 (350 Full Tilt Points):
- Earn at least 350 Full Tilt Points per day on any four days to receive $50
- Earn at least 350 Full Tilt Points per day on all seven days to receive $100
Mach 4 (1,000 Full Tilt Points):
- Earn at least 1,000 Full Tilt Points per day on any four days to receive $125
- Earn at least 1,000 Full Tilt Points per day on all seven days to receive $250
If you achieve more than one of these reward levels, you will receive your highest possible cash amount only – the rewards are not cumulative.
For example, if you earn a Mach 1 reward on all seven days, and reach Mach 2 on four of those days, you will receive your $25 Mach 2 reward only – this amount is higher than either of the Mach 1 rewards. Likewise, earn 1,000 Full Tilt Points on all seven days and you’ll receive your $250 Mach 4 reward only.
For more information on Rush Week rewards, please see the Rush Week Rules.
$25K Rush Week Freeroll
Win your seat to the exclusive $25K Rush Week Freeroll at 14:15 ET on Sunday, July 7th, by reaching the final table in a Rush Poker Tournament or Sit & Go during Rush Week.
What is Rush Poker?
Designed to minimize your wait time between hands, Rush Poker is a revolutionary poker format that keeps you in the action at all times. Whether you’re playing a Rush Poker ring game, Sit & Go or a Rush Poker Tournament, you’ll join a large player pool and face a different table of opponents every hand you play. When you fold your hand, you’ll be rushed to a new table for the next hand immediately.
How to Participate in Rush Week
Follow these steps to participate in Rush Week and claim your reward:
- If you haven’t done so already, download Full Tilt Poker and set up an account.
- Log in to Full Tilt Poker and click on the red Cashier button in the game lobby.
- Click on the My Promotions box and then click on Rush Week.
- This will lead you to your personal Rush Week page. Follow the instructions on this page – you must elect to participate in this promotion or you will not receive cash for your play during Rush Week or free entry to the $25K Freeroll.
Keep track of your cash rewards during Rush Week by going to your personal Rush Week page in My Promotions. Any cash earned during Rush Week will be awarded after the promotion has finished.
Please read the Rush Week Rules for more information.
Visit the All Promotions page to check out our other exclusive promotions.