Ukash is a leading prepaid internet payment product. You can use Ukash to make swift and trouble-free payments via the internet without divulging a credit card number or personal account details.
To complete a deposit using Ukash, simply follow these steps:
Locate a Ukash retailer and purchase your Ukash.
You can obtain Ukash throughout Europe from thousands of physical locations and via online bank transfer in several countries.
Follow this link to find a sales outlet near you:
- Log on to Full Tilt Poker and click on the "Cashier" button in the Lobby to open the Cashier window.
- Click on the "Make a Deposit" button then on the Ukash logo.
- Enter the Ukash voucher or card number and PIN code.
- Enter the amount of the voucher in your local currency.
- Click on "Deposit Now", confirm the details and then click on "OK".
- If it is your first deposit on Full Tilt Poker, you will need to review and confirm your personal information. Then Click on "Submit" to complete your deposit.
- If approved, the funds will be credited to your Full Tilt Poker account balance and you will receive an email notification.
Please visit the Cashier to determine your deposit limits. Limits are displayed within the Cashier when you hover over each payment method.
Fees for using Ukash
Full Tilt Poker does not charge any fees for using Ukash. You are responsible for any fees charged by Ukash.
Ukash is available in AUD, CAD, CZK, EUR, GBP, NOK, PLN, SEK and USD.
Full Tilt Poker uses the prevailing mid-market rate provided by XE (plus a small fee if applicable) to convert your deposits to your Full Tilt Poker account currency. For additional information, please see our Transaction Processing and Currency Conversion page.
Withdrawals to Ukash
Withdrawals to Ukash are currently not available. Please see our Withdrawals page for alternative options.