As sites owned and operated by the Rational Group, Full Tilt and PokerStars allow players to pair their accounts and transfer funds back and forth to play at both sites. In order to transfer between your accounts, you must first pair your Full Tilt account with your PokerStars account.
Players based in Denmark, Spain, Belgium, France, Italy and Estonia can pair their pre-existing Full Tilt accounts with their locally-licensed PokerStars accounts and transfer their funds to PokerStars in order to keep playing for real money.
To pair your Full Tilt and PokerStars accounts
Visit the Account Pairing & Transfers section of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to learn more about the process you will need to follow to pair your accounts.
You cannot pair your account with accounts registered to other people. The account pairing feature can only be used with accounts that are owned and operated by you.
Transferring FROM your PokerStars account
The quickest and easiest way to receive a transfer from your paired PokerStars account is to log in to Full Tilt, go to the Cashier and select the Transfer from PokerStars button, then follow the instructions on-screen.
Or, you can follow these steps:
- Log on to your PokerStars account and click on the "Cashier" button in the PokerStars lobby to open the Cashier window.
- Click on the "Transfer to Full Tilt" button. Alternatively, you can select "Transfer to Full Tilt…" from the Requests menu in the PokerStars game lobby.
- Your available funds for transfer and your Full Tilt Player ID will be displayed. Enter the amount in USD you wish to transfer and click on "OK".
Your transfer to Full Tilt will be processed following security review and approval. You will receive a confirmation email once the transfer has been processed.
Note: Transfers from your paired PokerStars account will count as a deposit. As a result, you will not be able to withdraw funds from your Full Tilt account until 48 hours have passed since your last transfer.
Transferring TO your PokerStars account
To complete a transfer to your paired PokerStars account, simply follow these steps:
- Log on to Full Tilt and click on the Cashier button in the Lobby to open the Cashier window.
- Click on the Transfer to PokerStars button. You can also select the "Transfer Funds to PokerStars…" option from the Cashier menu in the game lobby.
- Your funds available for transfer and PokerStars User ID will be displayed.
- The amount that is available for transfer is calculated as your current balance less any deposits you have made in the past 48 hours.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer and click on OK.
Please note that your transfer will be processed following security review and approval. You must have made a successful real money deposit in order to initiate a transfer. In order to protect against fraudulent activity and to support certain payment settlements, you can only transfer funds to your paired PokerStars account if those funds have been in your Full Tilt account for at least 48 hours. You will receive a confirmation email once the transfer has been processed.
Transfer limits TO PokerStars accounts
The minimum amount you can transfer to your PokerStars account is $10. The maximum amount is dictated by your account's transfer limits which depend on your account status and previous history. This will be displayed on the Transfer screen of the Cashier.