WCOOP 2020 Special Offers
Sunday Slam Events
Get ready for our special Sunday Slam tournaments. Every Sunday during WCOOP.
If you win one of these 15 special tournaments, you’ll take home a 2021 Slam Package, including full buy-ins for next year’s SCOOP, WCOOP and Stadium Series Main Events.
That’s three shots at the biggest prizes in poker. Don't miss your chance.
WCOOP Fast Track
Win a seat at the WCOOP $10M GTD Main Event from just $1. Only with WCOOP Fast Track.
That's right: you could be playing for the top prize money without having to pay the $5,200 buy-in. We're awarding five Main Event Seats every day from August 17 to September 20. Giving you even more chances to win your seat at one of the biggest events in poker.
How WCOOP Fast Track works
Fast Track has four steps. Progress through the steps to win a WCOOP $10M GTD Main Event ticket. You can buy-in at any step, but Main Event tickets will always be awarded at Step 4.
Step 1. $1 Sit & Go Tournament (12 players)
Step 2. $11 Sit & Go Tournament (21 players)
Step 3. $109 MTT Tournament
Step 4. $1,050 MTT Tournament
So, what are you waiting for? Start playing for your $5,200 seat from August 17.
WCOOP Spin & Go's
Special Spin & Go tournaments are awarding WCOOP entries, tickets and cash. Find them in the Spin & Go lobby, available for buy-ins of $4 and $22.
Both Spin & Go’s will award seats to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event. Where you can play for a share of a massive $10M GTD prize pool.
Here's the full list of prizes you can win:
$4 WCOOP Spin & Go
|$5,200 Main Event Entry
||250 in 10,000,000
|$55 WCOOP Ticket
||150,000 in 10,000,000
|$22 WCOOP Ticket
||1,000,000 in 10,000,000
|$11 WCOOP Ticket
||2,684,000 in 10,000,000
||6,165,750 in 10,000,000
8% of buy-ins goes to rake.
$22 WCOOP Spin & Go
|$5,200 Main Event Entry
||10,000 in 10,000,000
|$215 WCOOP Ticket
||300,000 in 10,000,000
|$109 WCOOP Ticket
||835,000 in 10,000,000
||2,115,000 in 10,000,000
||6,740,000 in 10,000,000
6% of buy-ins goes to rake.
Terms & Conditions
2021 Slam Package
- This promotion starts August 30, 2020 and finishes September 23, 2020.
- Every winner of the 15 ‘Sunday Slam Events’ will receive a ‘2021 Slam Package’. This includes:
- SCOOP 2021 Main Event Buy-in
- WCOOP 2021 Main Event Buy-in
- Stadium Series 2021 Main Event Buy-in
- Players may only win ONE 2021 Slam Package.
- If a player were to win a subsequent 2021 Slam Package, the prize will be forfeited and given to the player who finished as runner-up in the corresponding tournament.
- Prizes won as part of this promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred to any other players.
- Players will be credited with their Main Event buy-ins when each series and Main Event date is announced in 2021.
- The total value of the package will be credited to winners no later than December 31, 2021.
WCOOP Fast Track
- This offer runs until September 20, 2020.
- The WCOOP Fast Track is a qualification route to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event-H on September 20.
- Players can qualify for the Main Event by participating in up to four daily ‘Steps’ tournaments:
- Step 1 – $1 Sit & Go Tournament (12 players)
- Step 2 – $11 Sit & Go Tournament (21 players)
- Step 3 – $109 MTT Tournament
- Step 4 – $1,050 MTT Tournament
- If players win at one Step, they receive a ticket to the next Step. I.e. If a player wins at Step 2, they will receive a Step 3 ticket.
- Players can buy-in directly at ANY Step including Step 4.
- Players may only win ONE entry to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event-H via the WCOOP Fast Track.
- Once registered or qualified to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event-H, players will be prevented from participating in future WCOOP Fast Track tournaments.
- Players cannot unregister after winning an entry to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event-H via WCOOP Fast Track.
- Any subsequent entries won to the $5,200 WCOOP Main Event-H via other qualification routes will be exchanged for T$ (Tournament Money) instantly.
- Any tickets won through Steps of the WCOOP Fast Track can only be used to register in WCOOP Fast Track Steps tournaments of the corresponding value.
- WCOOP Fast Track tickets cannot be exchanged for cash or other tournament tickets.
- WCOOP Fast Track tickets cannot be transferred to any other players.
- WCOOP Fast Track tickets will hold no value and will not be compensated once expired on September 20.
WCOOP Spin & Go’s
- WCOOP Spin & Go’s will run until September 20, 2020.
- WCOOP Spin & Go’s have a top prize of a WCOOP Main Event-H tournament entry.
- Players can play unlimited WCOOP Spin & Go’s but will only be eligible to win one entry to the WCOOP Main Event-H.
- The first entry that a player wins for the WCOOP Main Event-H, will be non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Players cannot unregister after winning an entry to the WCOOP Main Event-H.
- Any subsequent entries won to the WCOOP Main Event-H will be exchanged for T$ (Tournament Money) instantly.
- Players winning multiple WCOOP tickets valued at $11, $22, $55, $109 and $215 can use them to enter any WCOOP event or satellite with that buy-in.
- After the conclusion of WCOOP on September 23, these tickets will be converted within 72 hours into generic MTT tickets.
- These generic MTT tickets will allow entry into any scheduled MTT tournament with the corresponding buy-in and will expire after five years.